MAKE YOUR BUSINESS STAND OUT WITH AN ATTRACTIVE AWNING
Business owners are always looking for ways to increase their visibility and to attract customers. One way to achieve these goals is to install one or more awnings over your entrances, windows, or other outdoor structures. Awnings enhance the appearance of your space, while providing shelter from the elements to your customers and merchandise.
Benefits of Awnings
Awnings offer a number of benefits to business owners, such as:
- Visibility. Awnings command attention and increase brand awareness.
- Approachability. They make windows and entrances stand out and invite customers inside.
- Outdoor shelter. They provide customers with shelter from the elements.
- Cost reduction. They block heat from the sun that is absorbed through windows; this reduces cooling expenses.
- Interior protection. They shield interior décor, furnishings, and merchandise from fading caused by UV rays.
- Customization. They can be customized with your company’s logo or other graphics and made to fit just about any structure.
- Expansion. They extend outdoor areas, including dining areas and merchandise racks or displays. In fair weather, customers will be drawn to restaurants and cafes that have outdoor seating.
Outdoor awnings are highly customizable and offer decorative and structural options to meet any need. Almost every aspect of your outdoor awning can be customized, including:
- Fixtures. The framing can be seasonable (“lace on”) or permanent (welded), depending on how you plan to use the awning.
- Design. Color and shape can be customized to match your company’s aesthetic style.
- Size and fit. Your structure will be carefully measured, and computer-aided design (CAD) will be used to ensure a perfect fit.
- Durability. Long-lasting stitching, welded panel seams, and vinyl or acrylic fabric provide durability and protection from the elements.
- Year-round versatility. Removable panels or flexible roll drops allow you to adjust your awnings based on seasonal needs.
Types of Awnings
Several types of awnings are available to meet your functional and aesthetic preferences. The most common types of awnings include:
- Retractable awnings provide shade when needed and recede into their protective covers when not needed.
- Stationary awnings provide year-round, rain-or-shine protection from the elements.
- European-style awnings combine the best features of retractable and stationary awnings. They offer stationary frames, retractable fabric, protection from wind and rain, larger sizes, and a wide range of customization options to make them highly versatile.
- Traditional structures, such as covered porches and patio roofs for restaurants, can be covered or completely enclosed by awnings in a variety of sizes.
You may consider adding accessories to maximize the impact of your awning. These options include:
- Side walls provide additional protection from the elements and a more secure setting for customers.
- Heaters and fans offer temperature control for maximum comfort.
- Television screens. Outdoor televisions provide entertainment and information to your customers as they enter your business.
If you are looking for an attractive, versatile way to increase visibility, space, and weather protection for your business, an awning is the perfect option to consider. For more information about commercial awnings, call Window Works at 973 535-5860 or 800-505-5860.